Facebook Giveaway Contest December 2020
Win a private Indonesian cooking workshop for 2 people worth € 130,- with our Facebook Giveaway Contest!
You can participate until Friday December 11, 2020. The winner will be announced on Monday December 14.
What do you have to do to win?
Let us know under our Facebook post who you think really needs a virtual team outing with colleagues (online cooking workshop) or a virtual Christmas dinner with friends/family, and also state the reason of your choice.
You also need to post the following hashtags: #amsterdamcookingworkshops #virtuelekookworkshop.
If you have done so, you have a chance to win a private Indonesian cooking workshop for 2 people worth € 130!
This Facebook Giveaway Contest runs until Friday December 11, 2020 and the lucky winner will be announced on Monday December 14, 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
Facebook giveaway contests are organized by Amsterdam Cooking Workshops located in Amsterdam. The following terms and conditions are applicable.
1. Participation in giveaway contests of Amsterdam Cooking Workshops is free of charge. Let us know under our Facebook post who you think really needs a virtual team outing with colleagues (online cooking workshop) or a virtual Christmas dinner with friends/family, and also state the reason of your choice. You also need to post the following hashtags: #amsterdamcookingworkshops #virtuelekookworkshop.
2. You can only participate once per giveaway contest;
3. As a participant you provide correct, up-to-date and complete information about your identity (Facebook account and/or full name and e-mail address);
4. After closing this contest we will delete your personal data;
5. Participants must comply with the Advertising Code Social Media (Dutch: Reclame Code Social Media);
6. A post or photo should not be offensive and there should not be any alcohol, drugs, or smoking materials visible;
7. The duration of the contest is indicated in the description of the contest;
8. A participant resides in the Netherlands and is at least 16 years old. If you don't reside in the Netherlands or are younger than 16 years old, you are excluded from participation;
9. Winners will be personally informed within 5 working days of the closing of a contest via the Facebook account used to participate in the contest;
10. Participants who do not meet the above conditions can be excluded from participation;
11. There will be no correspondence about results;
12. Prizes cannot be exchanged for money or other goods. The personal data obtained in the context of contests will only be used for the contest and won't be provided to third parties;
13. This contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook. The information you provide by participating in the contest is therefore not provided to Facebook but to Amsterdam Cooking Workshops;
14. Amsterdam Cooking Workshops can, at its own discretion and without prior notice, change or adjust these contest terms and conditions during the contest period, or change or adjust the contest without stating reasons, insofar as this is done within reason and fairness;
15. In cases not provided for by these terms and conditions, a decision will be taken by Amsterdam Cooking Workshops;
16. Amsterdam Cooking Workshops acts with its actions in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance of 1 January 2014 (Dutch: Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen van 1 januari 2014);
17. These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law.
For questions and / or complaints, you can contact Amsterdam Cooking Workshops, located at Vrijheidslaan 26-1, 1078 PK in Amsterdam; (email@example.com). You will receive a response by e-mail within 7 calendar days of receipt.